PLACEMENT & TRAINING
Corporate Expectation and CommitmentToday corporate needs thinking, flexible, proactive workers. They need creative problem solvers, workers smart and skilled enough to move with new technologies and with the ever-changing competitive environment. They need workers accustomed to collaborate with co-workers to participate in quality circles, to deal with people high and low. Further, communication skills and people skills should be necessary skills of the modern workers.
We are committed to meet the above expectations, as we understand the needs well. How we learn and how we teach are changing drastically and fast according to the developments in the industrial sector, both software and manufacturing, as we want to keep pace with the fast developing world and offer the best of the human resources to the corporate and industry and in-turn make a better Nation.
Objectives of Training and Placement DepartmentThe objectives of the Training & Placement Department are specifically to:
• Assist students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
• Assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies.
• Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
• Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
• Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
• Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
• Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
• Upgradation of the students skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
• Generation of awareness in the students regarding future career options available to them.
• Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
• Assisting our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
• Placement of students in different companies for summer internship after sixth semester.
Role And Responsibilities of Department• To liaison between Industry and the College.
• To arrange job opportunities for all the eligible and interested students.
• To suggest corrective measures to non-eligible and interested students to make them placeable.
• To invite the best companies of different industries for Campus recruitments.
• To motivate and counsel students about Industry practices and improve their emotional quotient.
• To assist students in looking for the International Placements.
• To facilitate real time preparation for company selection process.
• To plan and organize career talks & personality development programmes.
Guiding Students for:1. Career Counseling.
2. Improvement in their presentation skills.
4. Exposure to the Industry representative by having closed group interactions.